Here’s what Public Strategy Group has been up to lately.
• PSG Celebrates 20 Years in Business
Al Maiorino opened Public Strategy Group Inc. in January 1995 with an understanding that land use is often political in nature and that the need for grassroots oriented campaigns is essential. Since its inception, PSG has become a leading public affairs firm specializing in winning approval for controversial development projects. We thank you for your support for over 20 years and look forward to many more years and campaigns to come.
• PSG attends Feed the Hungry Gala
On December 5, members of PSG’s Boston office attended Interfaith Social Services’ 17th annual Feed the Hungry gala to support South Shore families in need. This holiday gala was a wonderful opportunity for PSG to show support for nearby communities and Interfaith Social Services
• PSG attends Boston Chamber of Commerce Women’s Network Breakfast
Members from our Boston office attended the Boston Chamber of Commerce Women’s Network Breakfast on May 10 at the Liberty Hotel. Over 100 women from the community came together to see guest speaker Mel Robbins, life coach and author of the new book, Stop Saying You’re Fine. Robbins also hosts “The Mel Robbins Show” on 96.9 FM WTKK in Boston.
• PSG Attends the 2010 Northeast BIOMASS Conference and Expo PSG attended this year’s Northeast Biomass Conference – where stakeholders from the Northeast region came together to discuss biomass opportunities, challenges and solutions unique to this biomass-rich region. PSG was in attendance as an exhibitor displaying our grassroots services to those in the industry. Specifically focused on NIMBY, many in the Biomass industry were very happy to see us at the event. For more information on the Biomass please visit www.biomassconference.com.
• PSG Receives 2009 MarCom Award
November 5, 2009- Public Strategy Group, Inc. has been awarded this year’s MarCom Platinum Award for its “Scranton Library Newspaper Ad” entry. PSG also won a MarCom Gold Award for its “Walmart Sustainability Plastic Bag Campaign”. Platinum and Gold awards were presented to those entries judged to exceed the high standards of industry norm. There were over 5,000 entries in this year’s competition from throughout the United States and abroad. www.marcomawards.com.